There are two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.

- Hodding Carter

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Where in the world are the Wyatt's?

We're moving again.

The good news is ...
  • We're going back to Richmond, Virginia -- the place I call home.
  • Curtis will have a job and I'll be able to keep mine.
  • I'll be able to enjoy the Ukrop's Bakery again!
The bad news is ...
  • We really like Maryland and are sad to leave the friends we just made.
  • Moving is really expensive.
  • I still can't find stuff I need from the last move!
I'm hopeful that this will be the last time we go anywhere. I'm ready to get the girls into school and settle into a place that we can call home for years and years...Wish me luck!

Our plans are to go sometime this summer, so stay tuned for details and for a change of address card. Hopefully you've been writing our information down in pencil instead of pen! :)

No comments: