There are two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.

- Hodding Carter

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

THE POOL IS OPEN!

It was pretty hot today so I decided to gather the girls and jump into the pool for a relaxing swim. We've been dipping our feet in the water for the past few weeks, but today was official -- swimsuits, towels, going under water, etc.

Although it wasn't as warm as I had hoped, it was still refreshing and my little fishies had a blast. The picture above was taken shortly after we got out. Here's how it went...

I posed a simple question: "Who had fun in the pool today?"

I got a sweet (and loud) answer: "ME!"

This is now one of my favorite photos of our bathing beauties. For those who haven't seen them in a while, Sydney's on the left and Claire is on the right.

Soooo cute. -T

No comments: