There are two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.

- Hodding Carter

Friday, May 16, 2008

An Update

I am now officially addicted to the Twilight Saga.

Somehow, I managed to finish New Moon (Book 2) and Eclipse (Book 3) in ONE WEEK (I know, I know -- IDIOT!) and I'm still just as mesmerized and in love with this series.

For those of you who have read the books, you know my heart is breaking as a result of the Edward, Bella, Jacob love triangle. What an awesome story line.

Of course the real heartbreak is having to wait until August 2 to read Breaking Dawn (Book 4). Rumor has it that it's the last in the Twilight Saga, although info from Stephenie Meyer, per her Web site, indicates that a Twilight companion novel called Midnight Sun could be on the way. Essentially, it's Edward's version of Twilight. Brilliant! I really hope that comes to fruition.

So just for grins, I thought I'd do a little poll on my blog for the ladies who love the Twilight Saga. Be sure to submit your answer before you go. I'm personally sticking with Edward, but Jacob is becoming tough competition. Did I mention that I HATE THAT? Poor, Bella. Poor, Jacob. Poor, Edward...Okay, I'm stopping now, I have got to get some sleep.

Night! -T

1 comment:

Me and The Boys said...

Tamara, I am glad that you finally joined the club! Aren't these books great, I loved the butterflies and suspense the first book gave me, and loved Jacob in the second book, and the third book just makes me excited for the fourth!