There are two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.

- Hodding Carter

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday times two!

After missing last week's Thankful Thursday post I knew I had to document TWO things that I'm thankful for. Luckily, the list is endless so it wasn't too hard.

Since "two" is a lucky number around here, I decided to share the cards that Miss Independent and Little Miss made for their TWO teachers this week. It's "Teacher Appreciation Week" at the preschool and the girls are very thankful for everything that Ms. M and Ms. T does for them.

Of course I'm thankful for them too -- much more than they know.

Now, back to the cards...

Can you tell which cards were made by Miss Independent and which ones were made by Little Miss? Be careful, it's tricky...



Thanks to ALL of the wonderful teachers out there.
We are so thankful for YOU!

1 comment:

Suzie Soda said...

What a cute idea. Are you coming on Wednesday for dinner? I miss you..i has been too too long.
Let me or Crista know. xoxoxo