There are two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.

- Hodding Carter

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thank you, Sweetheart!

So this post is a little late, but I need to say thank you to The Man for giving me a really cool Christmas gift. I'm finally using it and LOVING every (well, almost every) minute of it.

Thanks to The Man, I have finally joined the iPod revolution. I know, I know -- it's like five years late, but that's how I roll...

So he gave me this little iPod Nano and I love it. I have downloaded so many of my favorite songs and I rock out whenever no one else is around.

Today, I'm listening to Lionel Richie's, Truly: The Love Songs and I'm singing at the top of my lungs. Just another reason I love working from home.

Thanks, Babe. I love my new little toy and I love you...Truly.

No comments: