There are two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.

- Hodding Carter

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My brother rocks!

So my brother, the
E-man, just finished rebuilding his 1956 Buick Classic car. And while I haven't seen it in person, the pictures look absolutely amazing.

He showed it off at Hot August Nights in Reno, Nevada last week and it was a huge hit. I sent him a shirt to wear that matched his car, so I felt like I was there in spirit.


From birth, my brother has amazed me with his talents. He's been taking things apart and rebuilding them as long as I can remember. I think it used to get him in trouble, but take a look at this picture and you'll see that it was well worth it.

I love you, E-man. You do great work!

No comments: