There are two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.

- Hodding Carter

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

She's coming!

Who is "she," you ask?

Wait for it...

"SHE," is my MOTHER-IN-LAW!

The good news is I love her, so it's a good thing that she's coming to visit.

The bad news is that my house isn't ready and I'm going to be up late trying to make sure it gets somewhat presentable.

It's been three months since we moved in and I still feel like I'm unpacking. Seriously, I have no idea when or if it will ever end.

Anyway...just wish me luck and stay tuned for an update about our visit with Grandma Beverly. The last time she came to visit us the girls were just eight-months old. We've seen her since, of course, but not on our turf. Boy how time flies!

No comments: